Retreats invite us to shed our daily habits and enter spaces that can feel very different from what we are used to experiencing on any given day. Time spent traveling to retreat becomes a needed transition, allowing us to enter our retreat time imagining the hours and days ahead lay ripe with possibility: for personal or professional change, enhanced creativity, awakened awareness, even deep transformation.
Upcoming retreats include:
- June 27-29, 2014: ‘Bowls and Baskets: Mapping Pathways from Body to Subtle Body ‘ with Martin Keogh + Liza Keogh at Nine Mountain Retreat in Plainfield, Massachusetts (US). Details and payment links here.
- August 7-10, 2014: Finding the Inner Story: Photography, Yoga, and Meditation Retreat with Marico Fayre + Liza Keogh in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Details and payment links here.
- October 17-19, 2014: Enriching the Journey: Photography, Yoga, and Meditation Retreat with Marico Fayre + Liza Keogh at Nine Mountain Retreat in Plainfield, MA. Details and payment links here.
- February 14-21, 2015: Yoga and Meditation in the Celestún Biosphere. Details coming soon. In the meantime, check out the retreat site here.
Past Events Include:
February 21-23, 2014 at Nine Mountain Retreat in Plainfield, MA.
‘Every Body Has A Story’: We are returning to the Berkshire Mountains of Western Massachusetts for a weekend of retreat. Yoga. Meditation. Walks through quiet, snowy woods. Delicious, nourishing, and freshly prepared food. The company of others, or simply some time to yourself.
The cost is $350 per person, all-inclusive. Rooms at Nine Mountain are dormitory-style. If you wish to room with friends or family, include that information. Please let us know if you snore, or are a light sleeper. Let us know any dietary restrictions or preferences you have (i.e. no walnuts, prefer almond milk, etc.)
- Plan to arrive on Friday between 4-6:00pm. Dinner is at 6:30pm.
- Welcome Session and Restorative Yoga is from 7:30-9:00pm. Join your friends for a hot tub after, or simply slide into bed.
- Lights out and quiet by 10:00pm.
- Saturday starts with an optional 7:30am Gentle Stretch and Meditation. Breakfast is from 7:30-9:00am. Teas and coffee are available at all times.
- We dive in on Saturday, with Yoga sessions from 9:30-12:30 and 4:00-6:00pm. Lunch is from 1-2:00. During the afternoon break, you might find yourself taking a walk through the surrounding woods, soaking in a hot tub or taking a sauna, or finding a quiet, sunny spot and cozying into one of the many couches and chairs.
- On this particular retreat, Saturday evening could be a time for more writing, reflecting, drawing, or conversation, with lights out and quiet by 10:00pm.
- Sunday also starts with an optional 7:30am Gentle Stretch and Meditation. Breakfast is from 7:30-9:00am.
- We dive in again on Sunday, with Yoga from 9:30-12:30. Lunch is from 1-2:00. Departure time is 3:00pm on Sunday.